Monday, July 16, 2007

You are invited...

...to take a look at these impressive wedding invitations.

Why so impressive you ask???
1. The brown and orange color scheme. (my favorite colors!)
2. The use of letterpress printing http://www.bjornpress.com/
3. The clever design and look of the invitation.
4. The couple included a yummy Peach Cobbler recipe to get us in the Georgia Peach mood.
5. And best of all, they were personally designed by the bride & groom. What a pair! A talented pair at that.
They thought of everything...from the "Lodging & Logistics" insert to the stamps personally designed and printed at Zazzle. I think the invitation is FABULOUS! Definitely in my top 5. Some people have top 5 movies, I have top 5 invitations. Crazy, I know.. but I had to share.
Enjoy... while I retrieve my Peach Cobbler out of the oven!



0 comments: