Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome Fall

To get in the Fall spirit, we headed out to North Run Farm right outside of Baltimore. We took a hayride, picked a pumpkin, and saw all kinds of farm animals. The only thing missing was the cider. Maybe because it was about 87 degrees out! But hey, it was still fun hanging out with my mom, and my niece, Lily.
I also thought it was about time to take out our pink flowers in our basket on our front steps. They were the hardiest flowers I had ever seen. They were still blooming dispite the heat wave in late August and the neglect from it's owners (that's me). I treated them like Brittney Spears treated her kids. I finally gave 'em up, turned them over to the authorities and replaced them with orange and red mums and purplish/brown painsies. Now, I am on a mission to find some pumpkins this week.

1 comments:

Alan said...

Brittney has been an angel compared to this woman. Read what she was up to with her kids! Unbelievable!

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/schenectady_1251919___article.html/cook_police.html

By the way, great picture of Lily!