Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tight Fit

yikes, this morning was an awakening experience! I tried on a pair of my "fat pants," ones guaranteed to fit whenever I am feeling a bit heavy. I have been relying on them for some time now, but NO MORE! I couldn't even get close to buttoning them. I could not believe it! I tried and tried, I checked myself in the mirror... did something appear overnight? I was in complete disbelief. I just wore those very same fat pants, just last weekend. WOW! So, I guess that means I have to go shopping. But I'm not quite maternity yet, so I'm stuck in this middle stage. I'm not complaining... AT ALL! I love it that Im growing. I'm just warning everyone that I may wear something twice in one week. GASP!!! A friend of mine at school is also pregnant and is several months ahead of me, so she told me about this site: Japanese Weekend. I had fun checking out the site for when I get a little bigger than now. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Susan D. said...

Hi Kim,
So glad you commented & yes, that same "fat pants" occurance happened to me a couple of weeks ago. It's not bad, but like you, I was shocked. I found some great deals at Old Navy maternity on pants that still feel pretty normal. Best of luck to you!