Friday, May 9, 2008

Going ga ga over Bla Bla

I am so excited about this day. I just received my bla bla order... I went right to the source for this order. The owners of this fabulous kids shop sends their child to my school. Super nice family, by the way! I have admired their fun baby & kids gifts for a while now. They are in many fine stores and even pictured in the latest Serena & Lily Nursery Book. The dolls are so soft and cuddly, and the clothing is the softest and so cute. I love the colors and can't wait to hang my mobile up in the nursery. Their son delivered it this morning and it got me very excited about the nursery. It's basically the first thing we have for the nursery! (Yep, we don't have anything yet.) I received rattles, dolls, key chains and the most precious booties. WOW! Thank you Bla Bla! I am overjoyed over BLA BLA, you can say I'm going GA GA over BLA BLA! Check them out on the web and keep an eye out for them in stores. They make great gifts! (And the family rocks too!)

0 comments: