Tuesday, May 27, 2008

28 Weeks

Reese is obviously getting more comfortable in her home. She is taking the liberty to move around anywhere her little heart desires. She is finding places she has never moved to before. She is certainly feeling at home. I'm feeling things I have never felt before, she is shifting organs around, I tell ya! She is a little over 2 pounds, which amazes me how much she needs to grow in just two months. It also amazes me how much my belly will stretch in two months. YIKES! I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday. I'm not sure if it's too early to schedule the C-section or not. But the earlier I know, the better! As well as my mom... she needs to buy her plane ticket before the prices are too high and she has to hitch-hike down. As far as everything else, I am feeling fine. I am definitely swelling a bit in my feet and hands, but that is not permanent, thank goodness!
We bought a crib and dresser/changing table. I can't wait for it to come in. It comes in many fun colors, but I decided on distressed black. Hubby thinks I'm trying to depress Reese and black is not for girls. But everything else in the room will look very cheery! Don't worry! :) If you live in the Atlanta area and are looking for nursery furniture, we drove out to Acworth and got a great price for the set. My friend Nancy told me about Baby Junction... it's worth the drive!

0 comments: