Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Best Invitations!

You can't call me biased with this one... These beautiful invitations are for my upcoming baby shower, BUT... I did not design them. My friend Sarah of 9eight7 did. I was completely blown away when I opened this little baby! They are printed on letterpress and feel as wonderful as they look. I love the modern look and the flowers of rattles, diaper pins and pacifiers. So clever! I wanted to build Reese's library so I wanted to have guests bring their favorite childhood book as a gift, so Sarah designed the cutest bookplate for guests to write on and place it in the book before they arrive. I absolutely love it! The little flower on that one says, "read, read, read!" It was all tied together with the daintiest pink ribbon. I have an infatuation with stationary and I simply can not stop staring at these. It means so much to me that my friend would design these for me. It's so special and I will always have her mark on all the children's books I receive for Reese! Thank you Sarah!
Sarah and her husband are just starting out. Check out their website. They are two busy Architects right now, but they are slowly moving towards the stationary business that I know will be a success! They will be featured in Atlanta Bride Magazine next month. I'll be sure to post about that one too!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Kim...these invites were to-die-for...i brought them in to work to show everyone how great they were...I will be in Hilton Head so I'm missing the shower, but can't wait to buy Reese my absolute favorite book for her library!