Monday, July 7, 2008

new catalog

This catalog came in the mail today, it's new to me... and I really like it! At West End, not to be confused with West Elm. At West End has a collection of items (jewelry, outdoor items, furniture, entertaining items, collectibles) that appeal to my eclectic, rustic, folk art, side of me. There are some fun, funky stuff in there as well as warm homey stuff. I really enjoyed flipping through the catalog. I found myself imagining so many items that could go in my home right away. It was just my style.

PHOTOS:
I love the 11 inch metal letters that you can hang or set on a bookshelf. Hanging glass wasp traps... they actually trap wasps if you put sugar water in them or you can hang them empty as a beautiful garden accent. The handmade in Honduras Alligator chalkboard is great for outdoor use, laundry room, kitchen or kids room. A handpainted antique dartboard..darts not included. An enormous reclycled whale centerpeice that is 4 feet handcrafted in Haiti from recycled tomato paste drums. And finally large metal tubs with stands. Four rustic paint finishes to choose from.

0 comments: