Friday, August 8, 2008

How Sweet it is...

to be loved by you!

Well, the day is here. It's 5:55 AM and I'm eating a small breakfast before the C at 2:15. Thank you to everyone who called, texted, left messages, and emailed telling us that they were thinking and praying for us today. It means so much to know we are blessed with you as family and friends. We will be surrounded by your love today, thank you!
I picked up my mom yesterday from the airport and we got our nails done, then picked up hubby and we all went to The Tavern at Piedmont Park. This hot weather we are having in the ATL decided to give us a break and cooled down a bit so we enjoyed a yummy dinner out on the large patio overlooking the Park. Gorgeous night... So here we are in our "Before" picture. Talk to you all soon... And I can't wait to post the "After" picture of our new family! :)

4 comments:

Susan D. said...

awww ... best of luck today! you are going to have such a wonderful present this afternoon! so jealous of you getting your nails done - it was on my to do list and i actually joked with one of my nurses about it durin my c!

Kari said...

Can't wait to talk to you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

KIM you are amazing - what a fabulous FAMILY. I am speechless and thrilled, going now to have a "happy weep time".............
this is all a blessing.
:o) Pami

Kim said...

Thank you all! It's amazing, we are thrilled. Reese is healthy and we are all doing well. I'll post soon! :)