Monday, September 8, 2008

NOprah

I have never posted anything political on here, but I was shocked at Oprah for saying NO to having Sarah Palin on her show. Oprah said she would have her on after the election. What good would that do? Are you kidding, NOPRAH! I thought you were all for promoting women and hearing all sides to an issue. I know Oprah is supporting Obama, and that is fine, but why not promote a successful, family-oriented, hockey-mom, down to earth, courageous, politician, who also knows how to handle a gun? Whoever that might be (VP candidate or not)... THAT sounds like an interesting woman. What's up Oprah? Why not have Sarah Palin on your show? Well apparently NOPRAH has made a comment in response to Drudge Report and all the women who emailed her complaining about her choice... read it here. I'm loving all the Republican Woman who made comments too!
To read an article about it, click here.

0 comments: