Monday, January 19, 2009

Bouncin' Around the Room...

Reese, Daddy and Uncle Coleman are excited Phish announced their summer tour. They are hoping they can score a ticket and go... sans Reese of course! I say that like that's so obvious, but the last Phish show I attended I should have had DEFACS on speed dial! There were small kids EVERYWHERE, doing God knows what! I won't go into that one... Anyway, Reese can instead sport the lovely onesie Aunt Abbie made for her instead, safely at home. She can finally fit into it! We have been waiting all this time and how appropriate when Phish is announcing tour dates! They must both must be on the save funky wave length. ???? I love the onesie Aunt Abbie did for Reese, she also painted my favorite band, Led Zeppelin. I'll have to feature that another time.

0 comments: