Friday, February 27, 2009

join the club...

Marta, over at mwrites is starting a writing club. I have always been a journal writer. I have had a diary since I was seven, maybe earlier. You know the kind with the puffy cover that you kept under lock and key. Then I moved on to spiral notebooks in high school because I thought that was cooler. Then I matured onto prettier notebooks with no lines. Journaling is one of my favorite things to do, however as of late... I have not been writing as often. So.... I was fired up about this "club." I want to get back into writing, I want to challenge myself and take my journaling to the next level and develop a short story perhaps. And this is the perfect way to do so. Marta will give us writing prompts each week, little assignments so to speak to start the process and get my juices flowing. I look forward to finding the time just to write. Check out her site if you want to start.

0 comments: