Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going Organic


My aunt told me about this mom-owned and operated business called, Jack's Harvest. I love learning about small start ups and successful businesses started by women. I have so much admiration for the women who have the idea and courage to open their own business. So it was perfect that my aunt, a successful business owner herself told me about Jack's Harvest. Jack's Harvest is frozen organic baby food.
Jack's mom, Heather along with Connie started their quest for the healthiest, most nutritious and delicious baby food. Unable to find it, they began making it for themselves and their friends. They have great flavors like Blueberrytastic Banana, Paplesauce, B'nut Squash-ed Apples and Yummy Bunny Carrots.
I can't wait to try it. I'm off to Whole Foods to buy some this afternoon. They also sell it online. Check out their website for more info. I'll post again and let you know what we think... have you ever heard of Jack's Harvest?

2 comments:

kristi said...

I loved the concept, Big Papa hated it!! Although, i think i waited too late to try it with him :) GOOD LUCK!

kristi said...

Also, thank you for helping me stumble upon the Motherhood Uncensored blog..........hilarious!