Tuesday, May 19, 2009

cool new ride...


Reese is ready to go to the next carseat... has been for a while now, but I have been waiting to find the perfect cover for it. I found one on... any guesses... YEP, ETSY! Crafty mom, Beth of Valley Momma Boutique makes covers for carseats for an incredible price. She even lets you pick out your own fabric. Right up my alley. I chose an Amy Butler fabric I have been crushing for a while that I thought would be stylish, yet not too loud or too "baby." She convo'd me tonight letting me know it would be in the mail in the morning and she was kind enough to send me a pic! I love it already! I can't wait to change out the carseats. Thank you, Valley Momma!

Luckily, we scored two Britax Marathon carseats so each car can have one. Our neighbor gave us hers and I bought the other at a yard sale for 50 bucks! They are both in incredible shape. So excited! Now, I just have to buy another cover from Valley Momma. More fabric shopping! Yippie!

3 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

LOVE that carseat cover! ♥

And "hi!" from another Georgia mom blogger! :-)

Valley Momma said...

Thanks for posting about the slip cover! You'll have to put up a pic when it's in use, too!

Marian said...

What a great idea, I'll have to remember that one. Etsy strikes again :) Wow, you lucked out with those car seats--thinking that we need to each get a $279 seat next year just HURTS! I'll have to keep my eye out for some yard sales too, at some point!