Monday, June 8, 2009

10 months old

The months are flying by! It doesn't seem possible sometimes... I remember this time last year getting ready for the hot summer months being pregnant. Now, I'm thinking about bringing Reese to the pool. This year has flown by. I'm trying to think about how and what hubby and I were feeling in the land of the unknown before baby-ville. WOW! I'm glad parenthood blind-sides you because I wouldn't have really gotten it before Reese came along. Yea, most of our friends already had kids, but it's not the same. I'm a teacher, but it's not the same. I would not have believed anyone if they told me that I wouldn't have cared nor been grossed out if my baby threw up on me, not to mention cupping my hands so that she could do so. (that was my Saturday night, by the way) I wouldn't have believed that I had it in me to do a lot of parenting things... but you do it. It's all pretty amazing, even the crummy stuff.

WOW! Ten months...

2 comments:

From the desk of... said...

Super cute as usual!!! Can't believe how big she is. What is your schedule like for the next couple of weeks? Let me know when you guys have any free time and we can come your way, or bring Reese to the pool up here!

Kari said...

Is she going to be 1 year old before we get to see her again????