Thursday, June 18, 2009

baby shower invites

My cousin, Marian is preggers and my sister and I along with several of Marian's friends are throwing a baby shower for her in July. I'm so excited for Marian and can't wait to meet Baby Boy Gunther! Here is the invite I found for her shower by Twig & Thistle, a unique design shop who incorporates this cute owl family. I thought it was just precious. I hope Marian likes it as much as I do. (They dropped in Maryland today so, I was safe to post it on my blog.)

Kathleen at Twig and Thistle was so accommodating answering all my questions and even selling me the jpeg of the owl family so I could design a bookplate for Baby Gunther's books.
We have asked each guest to bring their favorite children's book to help build Baby Gunther's library. We will have the bookplates at the shower for guests to personalize. I don't want to show you the design, it's a surprise for Marian. :)
Stop by Twig and Thistle to check out all her designs. She also has a creative blog too!

2 comments:

Kathleen at Twig and Thistle said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring these Kim! I can't wait to see how your bookplates turn out! Good luck with the shower! xoxo, Kathleen

Kari said...

Very cute! Love the owls!