Thursday, June 25, 2009

me and my sis

Here we are circa 1983 at the beach. I'm the one who loves pink... Karen is sporting a Snoopy philosophy shirt. It brings me back to the times when we would spend all day at the beach, building sandcastles, riding the waves, walking the boardwalk, checking out the lifeguards or just laughing. I'm guessing in the above picture, we are ready to walk around... just to cruise the streets of Stone Harbor, NJ. She was a great sidekick to have, we had a lot of fun and a ton of laughs as kids and into our adulthood. Now that we live 800 miles away with families of our own, it's hard to get together just to build sandcastles, ride the waves or just walk around town.

Well, this weekend, we are going to do just that, except we are going to the lake. She is flying down and we are going to hang out (sans husbands or kids) for a long weekend! I'm so excited to just hang with her. She's a great person to do that with! I'm looking forward to it!

Hope your weekend will be just as happy and full of laughs as mine will be. :)

0 comments: