Sunday, July 19, 2009

cousins

My cousin Marian is pregnant and due in September. She lives in Baltimore so Reese and I traveled up for her baby shower last weekend. It was wonderful to see her and the rest of my family. We have had a special relationship as cousins growing up so close and celebrating holidays with each other's families. I'm so happy for her and can't wait for baby Gunther to come... they are not revealing the first name yet. Above is another picture of cousins... Reese with Lily (my sister's daugter) I loved having the opportunity for Reese and Lily to hang out. It was so precious. Lily was awesome with Reese. And Reese was infatuated with Lily. It was a wonderful visit seeing my family... mom, grandmother, aunt, sister, brother-in-law, nieces and of course cousins! :)
Here is Reese on the way home from Baltimore. We had the luxury of getting three seats together... so glad.

0 comments: