Tuesday, August 11, 2009

St. Simons Trip

Here are a few shots of our beach trip at St. Simons. It was wonderful and it couldn't have come at a better time. There was a huge sandbar we would hang out on each morning where we felt like we were the only people on the beach. Reese just loved the water and walking/crawling around the sand. She was pretty fearless about the water. She would just keep walking until one of us would stop her.
One of the things I love about this area of Georgia are the great Oak trees. I spotted a beautiful one that had limbs almost touching the ground. I thought it would be perfect for a Reese photoshoot.

As far as school goes, I am in the middle of what Hubby calls, "Hell Week." Pre-planning week is extremely busy. There is nothing like sitting in a benefits meeting for TWO HOURS while thinking of what needs to be done in my classroom!!!! "It will be ok, it will all work out" That's what I'm telling myself anyway.... So with that... I'm logging off to get some rest. I need to get there by 7am again. Thank goodness for Starbucks!

0 comments: