Saturday, September 19, 2009

Google Reader

Marta Writes is one of my favorite blogs to read. She asked a question to her readers yesterday to find out what they like about certain blogs, how they read blogs, what makes them return to certain blogs, etc. Interesting read, especially if you have a blog of your own. The comments are interesting too. Click here for her post... pop quiz: the art of blog reading.
It has convinced me that I need to start using Google Reader more. So, I took some of the blogs I read and moved them over to Google Reader. There is something about visiting the actual blog that I enjoy. I like certain blogs for their pictures, the design and overall look and feel of their blogs, so reading the posts from their site is better at times. However, Google Reader will give me the opportunity to scan more blogs at one sitting. Perhaps maximize my blog reading. (yea, all i need, like i have the time) But, I'm gonna try it with some of my blogs and if I like it, I'll add more.
Tell me what you think about Google Reader. Do you use it? Do you like it?

0 comments: