Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to the world, Caden

Welcome, Caden William Gunther! My cousin, Marian was in labor for almost 24 hours! She was 30 minutes away from a c-section, but miraculously, Caden decided to come. So needless to say, she was and still is, a bit tired. He was born September 17th and from the pictures he looks gorgeous! I can't wait to meet the little guy. Congrats Marian and Brandon!

I love these first pictures of Mama and child. You know, the typical picture of tired Mama with swaddled child. The one of me and Reese will be one that I will treasure for a lifetime. It shows the love and dedication you have for your child. Yes, you're exhausted, but you are so happy that your child is in your arms! You are full of wonder and overwhelmed with emotions (that you can't hold back at times). It's such a complex wonderful time that I am blessed I had the opportunity to have. I never want to forget it. I'm so happy for my cousin and her hubby. So, I apologize if you don't think this is the best picture, but I happen to think that it's a beautiful timeless one!

0 comments: