Thursday, November 19, 2009

paper crush

Browsing around, I found these handsome Turkey Day invitations.... I'm in love. I want to host Thanksgiving just so I can mail these out. I came across this blog who posted about these die cut masterpieces. Here is the flicker page to see more. Chelle Paperie is the genius behind them.

Then, I found this gorgeous wedding invite on one of my regular reads, Elise who is a graphic designer and has an etsy site, enjoy design in case you want some great designs for yourself. She is getting married soon and designed her own invitation. Her save the date is beautiful too. I love the colors and the whimsical flowers and snappy stripes! mmmmmmmm!

This ends up being my shout out to Charm City, Bal-more, The Old Line State of Maryland! They are both from that area...

0 comments: