Saturday, December 5, 2009

not much to say to santa...



Apparently, "Mum's the word" around Santa this year. Reese didn't say anything to Santa today. I thought she would be impressed with his boots, his glasses, his real beard...anything, but we got nothing. Many of you don't even think she smiles. She does, I promise! After she hopped down from Santa's lap, she b-lined it to the nearest Christmas tree and pulled off a round ornament, exclaiming, "Dooolll!" That's her word for ball. Oh well... there's always next year.

3 comments:

kelly said...

So cute! Kayla would have been screaming so I didn't even want to attempt it.

Unknown said...

I know of a great school that can help her with that b/d confusion!

Tiffany Lockette said...

I was going to say, at least she wasn't screaming. You are one of the lucky ones!! I love her dress, where did you find it?