Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm just so thirsty....


yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm drinking my recommended ounces per day of water but that's not what I'm thirsty for. It could be the warm weather returning, it could be that it's completely forbidden... but some days all I want is a fabulous looking and tasting cocktail. Like this yummy Bellini, a Watermelon Crush, a Scrumptious Sangria, a Pomegranate Martini, a Blood Orange Cocktail, or a glass of red wine! I guess I'll have to wait until September to indulge in these spirits... but then the whole breast feeding thing! ugh! (recipies and tons more found here)
By no means am I complaining about the beautiful being that is growing inside me... but can't a girl thirst...

1 comments:

Kari said...

Haven't I just been such a slacker in 2010 with the blog? In March I was playing in 4 different tennis leagues then add work and life in, the last thing I could think about was a blog post. But, I think I'm back :) Looking forward to next weeks dinner.