Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just a few things so I won't forget...

This morning, Reese started to sing a song. She stopped, said "Guitar" (in her own way) then resumed her song while playing air-guitar! Daddy's influence by far! :)

Reese knows which make up I am reluctant to give her to "play" with because it's a mess and it will never come off. ie: my liquid blush, my eyeliner, etc. So she asks to play with it, but says "Pretend" and proceeds to pretend putting it on instead of really putting my make up on.

Don't ask me why I have a pair of kid sunglasses on my bathroom sink, but she asks for them when we go into the "Bright" light after waking up to get ready. It's a funny sight to see her in her pj's sitting on my counter with her hair disheveled and cool shades on.

I don't want to forget these little moments.

1 comments:

Amanda P. said...

I hope you don't mind, I stole your blog post idea. My Madi is 23 months and I've loved following you and Reese the last few months since I found your blog!

Have a great evening.

Amanda