Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Recap




Went to Lowe's to pick out ceiling fans and Tillman's paint for his room. It was past my bedtime, and my ankles resembled an elephant's ankles, so I suggested to Reese, "Let's go for a ride and embarrass Daddy!"


Story time with Reese. She just loves it!


Visited the coolest park in Sandy Springs today! I wish I took more pictures. It's out behind the old Blue Heron Golf course. It's incredible! It's on the Chattahoochee, it has the best kids playground, and a great walking area! It has this great spiderweb structure kids get to climb too!



Hubby and Aunt Abbie painted Tillman's room, Reese's new chest (seen above) and her new big girl bed! I can't wait to show you! Everything turned out so well, I love it!

It's Sunday night and it feels good to NOT be going to work tomorrow! I have handed off the reigns to another teacher who I know who will do fabulously while I'm on maternity leave. I'm not going to be worried about a thing, and that's a good feeling! I have two more days to prepare for our new life with baby Tillman. I'm anxious to meet him.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kari said...

I can't believe you have two more days to go....be sure Jim sends Brad a text when he arrives. The wheelchair picture is classic....I kind of felt embarrssed looking at it...wonder how Jim felt live in action :)

Ruby said...

Yet another useful entry for me. You keep putting out some great info!