Thursday, October 14, 2010

The bedtime book rotation...

These have been Reese's favorites lately: I have great memories of my grandmother reading Blueberries For Sal to me as a child so naturally, I am excited that Reese requests this book at night. It's a classic. I also remember my mother reading the Madeline books to us. I remember my sister enjoying these books more than I did. But I enjoyed re-reading this book to Reese recently. It brought back a lot of good memories of Madeline and Ms. Clavel's adventures. I look forward to reading more Madeline books to Reese.

And finally, Fancy Nancy has been one of Reese's favorites!!! Reese received Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy as a gift from my sister's husband's parents and it has been such a hit! She is even being Fancy Nancy for Halloween. My mom bought her a Fancy Nancy doll last Christmas and the doll has been resurrected and has been sleeping with Reese ever since. She looooooooves Fancy Nancy! They are really cute books too, looking forward to reading more in this series as well.

What books are in your bedtime rotation?

0 comments: