Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ain't Life Grand

While at Chastain this morning for my walk with Tillman, I was listening to Widespread Panic. And something in the music made me want to run. It was Tall Boy that got me started, and many others that got me around the 3 mile route... Love Tractor, Climb to Safety, Imitation Leather Shoes, and it ended with Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Michael Jackson - New Years Show 2010) I'm making another running playlist with these songs on it tonight! Hubby and I love to go to the shows with friends, but I never thought of running to WSP. It was another beautiful day, it was a perfect running morning to get me back into it. I'm thanking God for these last days before I have to go to work on Thursday.

Then we returned to the park a little later than we usually head out. So we decided to pack a dinner and take it to the park. We did the usual with Reese... swings, climbing, slides, swings again... repeat. Then we walked over to the pee wee football games. So cute! Reese loves watching the sports there. This time it was Football and Hubby was able to explain some of the game to Reese over dinner. She does know the sign for touchdown! And we saw a few TDs. Tillman slept the whole time in the Baby Bjorn.

0 comments: