Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tillman Earns His Wings





Tillman & I took flight to Baltimore to visit family yesterday. We arrived last night. He was unbelievably good on the flight! I was expecting some fussiness, lots of spit up and perhaps a dirty diaper (I packed an extra set of pj's this time). And none of that happened. He was awake and checking things and people out most of the flight. He certainly deserved a gold pair of wings from the stewardess. He earned it. (I remember getting those on flights as a kid and wearing them proudly.)

Anyway, spent the day with my sister and her two girls and our cousin and her little boy. It was perfect, just being able to hang...catch up...play with all the kids...and enjoy each other's company. More family time tomorrow and the rest of the weekend. Can't wait!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: