Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas....

Over Thanksgiving break, Reese visited Santa. He was a really good Santa and spent a lot of time with each kid. We saw him two years ago as well. Reese didn't have much to say in the "I wish for... department", she really doesn't know that Santa brings her gifts, so she doesn't have a list or anything. She just thinks he's a friendly guy with a beard who is really nice and who's name is Santa Clause. That's the extent of it right now. Maybe next year, she will have a long list and discuss how naughty and nice she was to her brother. This year, she marched right up to him and said, "Hi Santa!" and they began to discuss who knows what. It was very cute!
This weekend, I decided to put the small Christmas tree in her room. She really got into decorating it! While at Target I had her pick out one ornament for her and her brother. She picked out a Hello Kitty ornament for her and a football for Tillman to place on her tree. She loved figuring out where each ornament should go. I thought it would be me decorating the tree while she was playing in her room, but I was mistaken, it was all her! I was just her hired hand! (the tree was on the floor while she trimmed it, then I placed it on her bookshelf) She is so proud of it. She also picked out stockings to hang in her room, one for her and one for Tillman.


This weekend we will get our big tree out and decorate....

0 comments: