Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TJY Month 5


Here is my happy boy... all 20 pounds! He is wearing 6-12 month clothes, sleeps through the night and is just perfect! I tried rice cereal last month with not much fanfare, so I'll try again and maybe he will be more interested. Actually, it's all in the timing...I tried it when he was too hungry and he didn't have the patience for it. He was crying before I could mix it up! Bad idea on my part, what a rookie move! He could be laughing and all smiles like the picture above one second and the next second go ballistic because he is hungry. It's quite a sight. But he follows such a tight schedule, that we know when he is going to be hungry. I have to plan better with my next attempt at rice cereal. Sleeping through the night was the big milestone in January. Now we are working on sitting up by himself. He is pretty good with support, yet can't do it all by himself yet. He is not as flexible as his sister as seen in Reese's Month 5 pics. We have never seen him grab at his foot like Reese did, but maybe he is just not interested... hmm... They look a lot alike, don't they!??

1 comments:

kelly said...

what a chunky monkey! I love it and can't wait to see him again.