Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things I don't want to forget...

There is just not enough hours in the day. And updating the kids baby books certainly does not get crossed off my to-do list. So here are some very random things I don't want to forget about this stage...(2 1/2 & 6 months)
• "Don't talk like that, talk words!" Reese ordered Tillman while driving in the car the other day
• I don't want to forget the way she walks & flips her hair like her cousin Lily's, she says. (remember that she still does not have enough hair TO flip)
• Tillman is finding his voice and screams, shrieks, and grunts. But mainly says "DaDaDaDa" all the time!
• Tillman saves the best smiles and belly laughs for his big sis. (I pray that one is forever)
• I just purged Tillman's closet of all clothes smaller that 9 months
• when Reese pronounces a new word she says, "I try and I try and I try." and she does and usually ends up pronouncing the word correctly!
• She insists that you spell her name, R-E-S-E.
• Tillman can now sit all by himself!!
• One time when Reese was counting in Spanish, she substituted "cuatro" for "Taco" and I cracked up!!! And now she does it on purpose.
• I think Tillman is going to be THAT kid who is allergic to everything! Ugghhhh!
• Reese loves everything Dora and Madeline!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: