Friday, April 8, 2011

school work

Last week was the first time Reese brought home "real" school work. Now, I'm not saying that all her incredible art projects are not real school work! Art projects ARE real school work to two and three-year-olds... and I love it! This just got me excited for what's to come. It reminded me of kindergarten in a way... MY kindergarten many many years ago when it was half day and we were still coloring sheets like this. I was excited because she is growing up and identifying so many things and matching and coloring (not yet in the lines) and pretending to write her name in little scribble. It's so cute! This came home in a whole packet and she could identify all the pictures and colors and wanted to color some more... uh, my mom & teacher heart just melts!

0 comments: