Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tillmans Still Scooting Along...

I had a wonderful time at the lake this weekend with some girlfriends... and Tillman. He was a very good boy and loved all the attention. It was good to have a little one-on-one time with him as well. At one point, we all thought that he was going to officially crawl.. or shall I say, crawl forward. He is close, so close. We were all on our hands and knees cheering him on, waving enticing objects in front of him and wearing our selves out... to no avail. He is starting the climbing stage and loves to hang on to things while standing up. He's getting there...




"Hey, Mommy... Look at me! I crawled (backwards) all the way under Reese's bed!"

We played The Game of Things this weekend... hilarious! If you are an old-fashioned "Gamer", you have to add it to your collection. Also, I have Strep Throat... AGAIN (twice in 4 weeks!) I woke up Sunday morning with a sore throat and it got progressively worse Monday. So, I went in and tested positive for the Strep. YUK! Antibiotics are the bomb! I didnt' go to work today because I'm still contagious, but I feel so much better now. Ready to finish out the school year. Only 7 more days until SUMMER!

0 comments: