Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I highly recommend this - my sister and my friends and I would do this a lot as kids and Reese and I did it today.... start fake laughing with someone, making up different kinds of laughs, mimic other people's laughs, then before you know it you are truly busting a gut! It's great! Reese asked me to laugh today so I made up a few different laughs (Beavis & Butthead kind) and she started to do the same, then we were both laughing hysterically. It was so funny! I loved being able to do that with her. It brought back memories as well as just made me feel good. I totally recommend it! Go ahead.. Laugh!
We have been going to the pool, going to the bookstore, and going to indoor play thingys.. (forget the name of them) Reese calls them "Jumpy Houses" to stay cool. As always, Reese enjoyed the Jumpy House today and Tillman enjoyed throwing all the balls out of his tub of balls. That's all he wanted to do. I hope this kid has an arm!

0 comments: