Monday, October 22, 2012

Homework.... Yeah

After meeting with Reese's teachers for the parent/teacher conference last week, we all agreed that she could be challenged a bit more. Her teacher showed me today what she did with identifying the beginning sounds and her teacher was pleased, as was I. She even assigned homework today. HOMEWORK??!! really??! I'm kinda excited! And Reese was really excited. He face was so precious when I asked her about her blank worksheets. She smiled so big and was so proud of herself and squealed, "I have homework, Mommy!"
So, I sat down with her at the kitchen table and she got to work. It was math homework tonight. It's due Friday, but she finished both worksheets tonight. I explained the instructions and told myself that she needs to do it on her own. If she didn't do well, her teachers need to see that. So, I let her do it on her own. (She did really well though.)
:)

0 comments: