Thursday, October 18, 2007

Check...


Shoes...check, Socks...check, shorts...check, "Save Second Base" tee shirt...check, "Save the TaTas" tee shirt...check, bandaids...check, sleeping bag...check
I think I have about everything. I am packed and ready to fly out today to Tampa for the Breast Cancer 3 Day! I'm really excited, yet a little nervous too. I always get this way before something like this. Even though I train, I have a little voice in my head asking, "What in the world did you get yourself into??!!" Well, I have got myself into a wonderful event that benefits so many people! I feel honored and blessed that I am able to walk in such an event. It's amazing and I look forward to my journey this weekend. Thank you to all who enabled me to take this journey. So, I am off... walking all around Tampa. Here is my route if you want to take a look. I'll be thinking of all of those who I am walking for. I have created a ribbon for each person. They will be my strength and keep me going. I'll see you next week!


1 comments:

Alan said...

Good luck and we will be thinking of you all weekend! I am sure you will do great! Thank you for doing this for Meg and everyone else who has been stricken with this horrible disease. You are truly making a difference. Can’t wait to hear all about it!