Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jackpot!

One of my favorite things in the world are FONTS! I freaked out at the Helvetica exhibit at the MoMA this past summer celebrating 50 years. I have to check out the documentary. Yes, there is a documentary on a font! Anyway, a friend of mine told me about daFONT.com. It's right up my alley....hundreds of fun free fonts. If you click on the font, it shows the font in a design and any background info about the font and designer. For example, the Olho de Boi font was inspired by first Brazilian postage stamp released on August 1, 1843. Necessary info if you are chosen to be on Jeopardy any time soon, or if you are like me and you are a Font Freak! Or if you are neither and you enjoy your documents with a little more flare. Check it out. http://www.dafont.com/ Have fun!

0 comments: