Sunday, December 30, 2007

downloading on a dreary day








what a dreary day it has been in atlanta. what a perfect day to download. i dont feel guilty sitting at my computer when i should be outside or something. i just dropped of my husband and his friends at Phillips Arena for the first night (actually second) of Widespread Panic. we will all be returning tomorrow night for the annual new years eve show tradition. Looking forward to it! but as for today, im taking it easy. lounged around all day, watched Sideways, got my nails done, just had dinner delivered, and downloading.... love it! looking forward to making some popcorn and watching another movie. these are some of the albums Im downloading. Sapelo's Subconscious Scuba, Wilco's Sky Blue Sky, Josh Ritter's The Historical Conquests of JR, Bedouin Soundclash's, Street Gosples, and Blue Rodeo's Small Miracles. My hubby broke down and gave me the ipod nano, which i am totally loving!!! thank you honey!

0 comments: