Monday, April 28, 2008

"Green" Totes

This past Friday, hubby and I met some friends out for happy hour. One of the bunch works for the ad agency for Whimsey Press and told us that they just got in their "Green" totes. "Oh, I love the color green." Yeah, that's great, but these are "GREEN" totes. Ohhhhhhh! I'm honestly not totally into the whole Green Revolution yet, but I am slowly getting there. I'm liking the above totes to tote around all your stuff or groceries. Actually, hubby and I bought our first "Green Tote" at Publix this weekend for only 99 cents! We will see how long that lasts....
You can find tote one here at Rock Scissor Paper. Tote number two was found on Etsy by designer, Deadworry. Tote number three was found on FredFlare. And tote four is the front and back of the cute totes by Whimsey Press. By the way, these totes are all under 30 bucks!

0 comments: