Friday, July 25, 2008

37 Weeks Today

above pic from Tiny Prints The countdown is official... 2 more weeks! Went to the doc today and he was a bit concerned with my cantaloupe cankles (I'll spare you that lovely pic) and drew more blood just in case. My blood pressure is steadily increasing, but he didn't find enough protein in my urine to be alarmed. He predicted that I will make it to 08.08.08. That's fine with me. My feet are unrecognizable and if you just caught a glimpse of me from my knees down, you would probably think I was a good candidate for gastric bypass surgery! Luckily, I'm not and this is only temporary. I can live with it for a mere 14 more days. Today when hubby came home, she began kicking a ton. I know she was excited to hear daddy's voice... It was so cute! Right now, I just can't wait to meet her. But I'm also thinking about all the things I want to do before she comes. I'm visiting a lot of friends because I know it will be harder to get out of the house for a few weeks once she comes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great! Can't believe only a week to go, yeah! hope you are feeling okay.