Friday, July 25, 2008

an excuse to shop... part 2

If you live in the Atlanta area, and have kids, you must stop by this warehouse sale. It's a huge place with tons of boutiques that are selling their clothes at 40 -80% off. I'm just now getting to be in the know about these things because I'm due in two weeks. But apparently this happens twice a year and you can get a ton of great clothes at even better prices. I'm loving the tea brand and Zutano brand for kids. (looks like you can get a 10% discount when you buy online if you click here) Fun prints with a comfy feel and even better prices at the warehouse sale. I must admit, I was a bit overwhelmed at first. Tons of moms, crying kids and strollers. Not my kind of shopping. And I'm just getting the hang of shopping for an infant. "Ok, I guess I can't buy this 6 month bathing suit for Reese, unless we are planning to go somewhere warm in December!" I'm not used to forecasting size and time of year yet. But I think I did ok, I took baby steps picking out just a few things that I know I can layer come Fall. So, if you are brave enough to face the crowds, you can get some super deals here. Have fun!

0 comments: