Friday, August 15, 2008

Motherhood Ain't for Sissies!

I have officially been a mom for one week and already I am certain this motherhood thing is NOT for the featherweight's out there, nor the Sissies! I really have a new appreciation for all the mothers out there. I'm in awe of you, YOU ROCK! I feel like I can do anything now that I have delivered a child. I feel many new emotions now towards my precious little girl. Besides a love that can burst my heart wide open, I feel this protectiveness over her. I have a new perspective towards the frivolous things I used to place more value on. Now... not so much...there are other things soooooo much more important. This motherhood thing is a wild ride and I'm just starting out. I'm a newbie, rookie, haven't been around the block yet... but I feel triumphant in a way that I made it this far. I'm looking forward to the rest of the ride.

If you want a t-shirt to show-off your motherhood status check out MuthaHood Clothing for some bad-ass shirts, etc.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Reese...she is SO beautiful!
I love the website...and what a great charity!
I have so enjoyed your blog! You do such a great job!
Jess de Simas (Carl's wife)