Monday, October 20, 2008

introducing bumbleknees...

My friend Holly is launching her very own business, called bumbleknees. She creates these oh, so cute caricatures for kids and adults. They are very clever and she can personalize them for you too. Above is her business card with a set of bumbleknees representing her twin sons. Below is a darling bumbleknee for a little boy. Below is what she made for Reese! Thank you, Holly. I love it! And Reese loves it too. Holly wanted to match the stripe in Reese's nursery and it came out perfectly. She framed it as well. Doesn't it look fantastic? I want a whole family of Bumbleknee portraits in my house! They are adorable!
Holly is starting her bumbleknees business now! So if you want one of these you can email her at holly@bumbknees.com. You can buy them with or without the frame. They make a very stylish gift too!

1 comments:

holly said...

kim! how kind of you!! now i really need to get my tush in gear!! thanks so much! xoxo.