Sunday, March 29, 2009

ING half marathon day!

This morning, Reese and I met up with the other StunnING, RunnING, Thirty-somethINGs to cheer on a few of our friends for this year's ING Half Marathon. When we all participated last year, we wore these pink shirts. Because I was pregnant with Reese and Julie had a broken toe, we walked...some of it! So Whitney gave me a onesie for Reese and she can finally fit into it! Here we are cheering on all those AWESOME runners!!! We saw Julie, who ran like a Rock Star! She was so fast that I couldn't snap a picture. And we saw Meg who also ran like a Rock Star! I'm so impressed! Here is Meg looking great! We are at mile 8 and she looks fantastic. Great job runners!
We had a great rest of the day. This is how Reese ended up napping on Daddy's lap. Yep, she is sound asleep! Who has been teaching her yoga?

1 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Reese is a gymnast in the making! Thanks for your comment on my blog. The ultimate compliment is following an example. Yay for awesome teachers!