Wednesday, April 8, 2009

join the club


These are two discount shopping clubs I have recently joined. They offer discounted prices for designer labels. the mini social has wares from children clothing, mommy clothing, to all baby needs. One Kings Lane offers beautiful lines of home decor. Each have sales events for a limited time by one or two companies. The "club" just hosts the events. You will receive an email each time a sale is about to begin so you can check out what they have to offer. (I gave them my junkaccount email address so my main email does not get flooded.)
Both offer great events of designer wares. Hey, it's worth checking out! Thanks to Kerri I joined One Kings Lane. Both are free, but require you to register. One Kings Lane is by invitation only. So if you are interested, just leave me your email address and I'll send you an invite.


eww! I just found that Binth is scheduled for a sale on the mini social on April 22!!! (one of my favs) Happy Shopping!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

hey Kim! I am signing up for the mini social and it asked me if someone referred me (and of course you did). Do you want me to enter your junk email so you can get the $10 credit? just let me know!