Wednesday, August 26, 2009

loving..




While browsing through my Southern Living tonight, I came across a featured home located right in Roswell, Georgia. The interior was GORGEOUS! They have great taste! (It's not an Idea Home, and I unfortunately can't find it online to show you) But anyway... the owners of the home started a business named SugarBoo Designs. And of course, I loved their handmade collection as well. They paint on driftwood, slatted frames, and use reclaimed frames to make one of a kind pieces. They have antiqued signs and art prints as well.
Above are two of the prints I liked from their collection. And in the middle is one of their handmade photo boxes. I have seen these around and what makes them unique are that SugarBoo Designs hand crafts each photo box. You can customize your frame by choosing the finish color and saying. There are many to choose from already!
I am particularly loving the "You are Beauty Full" and "Everyday I Love You." I'm hoping to hear back from the owner to find out where she sells them. You can't buy anything from the website, it's just for drooling. So be sure to check them out!

0 comments: