Monday, March 29, 2010

something smells....

... my nose is in pregnant mode smelling everything and it's not good!

We walked into a Mexican restaurant this weekend and walked right out. I couldn't handle it. It was the darn cleaning products that were making me sick. I couldn't believe the intensity, neither could hubby. (Apparently he couldn't detect any smells, I don't think he believed ME!)

Today, a little girl in my class had some kind of perfume on today that made me absolutely sick! Her desk is about two feet away from my desk and I couldn't stand it. It was sickening...

Tonight, in class a someone had her shoes off who was sitting next to me.... DISGUSTING! I couldn't' believe it. First of all, it's rude, not to mention FOUL!

I don't know how much more I can take. Is there an on/off button for someone's nose?

1 comments:

Kari said...

Very excited for the news! Are you feeling good despite the strong smells?