Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pete the Cat

Hey, this is a first! I'm blogging about a cat. HA! But this is one cool cat, one that I don't happen to be allergic to. My friend Valerie told me about this book when we were window shopping in East Atlanta. I decided to get the book as a gift and one for Reese. I love it! It's such a cute book! It's about a cool cat with brand new shoes. Pete walks into a whole bunch of messes which turn his shoes different colors. Does he cry? Goodness no! He keeps on singing his upbeat song while playing his guitar! It has a cute story, catchy song, great art, and life lesson! I highly recommend this book. Reese answers the questions in the book and sings along too!

The illustrator, James Dean is from Atlanta and has cool artwork for sale on his Pete the Cat website. I really want this one.

0 comments: