Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fabric Love...

Reese and I visited Intown Quilters today looking for fabric for Reese's second carseat and for Tillman's rocker. I instantly fell in love with the small quaint feel of this store. I felt like I was walking into someone's home.... and the staff was just as nice and welcoming. The fabrics were amazing. We must have spent an hour in there... I browsed while Reese played with the dolls, the toys and books they had for kids.



I'm such a wanna-be sewer. I want to take classes and be comfortable with my sewing machine. There were so many cute ideas in this store.... so inspiring! I can't wait to go back!

1 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

I will take classes with you!! I have actually been looking for somewhere to take classes. I came across "Whipstitch", I think that is what it was called. I want to sew, I want to take quality pictures....I think I want to be a stay at home Mom, shoot, I know I do. Maybe one day.