Friday, October 22, 2010

cute canvas totes


Craft Culture Boutique, an Etsy find, makes the cutest designs for tote bags. The Ecobags are organic canvas bags that are roomy and durable. So, I decided to get one for Reese. She needed a big bag for school. I thought the above owl design was so cute and Craft Culture was quick to respond when I asked to have it personalized. They were great to work with and I love the bag. I'm thinking of getting one for my school bag and one for Tillman's stuff. Check out all their designs. They are very reasonable priced too. They make great gifts and perfect grocery bags.

1 comments:

Craft Culture said...

Thanks so much for the great feedback...we are always willing to work with all our customers. We want your shopping experience to be easy and fun. We have designs that will fit any ones style!

Victoria and Kimberly
Craft Culture